Sunday, May 3, 2009

Catch Up Time...


Over the next couple of days, I'll be posting some pictures from the past couple of weeks (Now that I've transferred the 526 pictures off of the camera since Kensington's Mazha and Fazha visited). Here are a few from Kensington's first, first Easter outing. This was Saturday evenings festivities at Kevin and Carmens...

Pre-event wardrobe...
Kensi meets her Great-Auntie Jeff.
This will definitely cause her to go to therapy! What were they thinking?!?! :o)
Later at Uncle Rob and Mikes house.

Nighty, Night.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful- thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

She is getting so big so fast!

welcome2ourworld said...

Wow, she has grown so much :) Thanks for sharing the pictures with us :)

Patricia in Princeton said...

Why doesn't Kensi have hair yet?

Patricia at Princeton

Allison Rankin said...

Hi there...I just tripped across your blog today while looking for quick pages. I think I read almost your whole blog including your marriage, adoption and fun with Kensi. She's gorgeous! I quite enjoy your stories, scrappy pages and writing style. I had my third on Christmas Day too (her name is Avery) and we had a whole bunch of surprises with her birth (if you are interested, you can read about her here: [url=http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/search/label/Avery]http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/search/label/Avery[/url/).

Your first is always so much uncertainty and fun...you seem to have weathered the transition well. Good luck and the best of wishes!

P.S. I wish I was married to a gay man instead of a straight one...you guys have such great taste, a love to dress her up and can create some scrappy goodness of it all...just my kinda man!