Monday, March 10, 2008

What would you consider to be the best Nursery Theme?

Over the past couple of weeks, Chris and I polled our friends and family members via this site on what they would consider to be the best Nursery Theme? Astonishingly enough, over 70 of you voted and with 25% of the vote, the winner is “Noah’s Ark”. “Wish Upon a Star” was a close second with 24% of the votes and third place went to “Monkey Business” with 14 votes (18%). Chris is distraught because his personal favorite, “ ‘B’ is for Bear” came in 6th place with only 6% of the vote. I thank all my peeps for insuring this wasn't a top three contender.

Be on the lookout for pictures of the nursery online. I can’t wait to start painting (okay… I mean hire a painter)

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How's everything going? Any adoption news?

Belinda said...

It's too late now, but, Winnie-the-Pooh is a great theme, suitable for either sex, available in a large variety of color schemes and design styles. I LOVE Pooh! LOL My daughter's nursery was Pooh themed, she still has some of the Pooh decorations up at age 10!