Thursday, November 13, 2008

Email Exchange

10:30 am (email to work account from Chris) - Did you hear anything yet?

10:31 am (email to personal account from Chris) - Did you hear anything yet?

(I was in a meeting and not checking my blackberry)

11:23 am (email to work and personal account from Chris) - ????????

12:31 pm (I reply) Nope :(

12:32 pm (email to work account from Chris) - Should I call Barb to follow-up?

12:57 pm (email to work account from Chris) - ??????

1:11 pm (I reply) I don't think so... we don't want to be one of "those" people.

1:12 pm (email to work/personal account from Chris) - I can just do a, "hey, we're just checking in..."

1:13 pm (I reply) go for it

1:14 pm (email to work account from Chris) - I need her number :)

1:15 pm (sent number)

2:30 pm - I call Chris to follow-up, he left a message with Barb.

No comments: