Thursday, January 28, 2010

A FAMILY IS A FAMILY IS A FAMILY

Rosie O'Donnell's HBO special is a moving portrait of the remarkable diversity of families today that challenges stereotypes, highlighting same-sex parents, mixed-heritage families, single parents and stories of adoption. Children speak from the heart about parents, siblings, marriage and love in the exclusive documentary, debuting SUNDAY, JAN. 31

In A FAMILY IS A FAMILY, kids offer touching, profound and often funny insights about what being a family means to them. Among those featured are: children with two fathers or two mothers; a girl whose mother and father adopted her in China; three brothers who live with their mother and grandmother; a pair of mothers who are getting married to make one big family; and families with adopted kids and children born through in-vitro fertilization.

For more information on A FAMILY IS A FAMILY IS A FAMILY: A Rosie O'Donnell CELEBRATION, please click here.

5 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

Love it!! Were going to have to watch it.

I love your blog btw =]

Jason, as himself said...

I'll check it out! Thanks for spreading the word.

Ashley said...

I wish I could have seen it! Unfortunately, I don't get HBO. I just wanted to comment and say that I just found your blog a second ago and I am so thrilled to see a two-father family blogging about their experiences. It's families like yours and people like you who make this world amazing. Thanks so much. :)

自己 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..........................

Unknown said...

I jogged over from Bella Dad's site. The show sounds great! I'm going to have to watch the program. I'm not a daddy (plural) but I am a parent (singular). Being a Stay At Home Dad has a small amount of social stigma attached, stepping out as two fathers takes REAL courage! You have my respect and support! Carry on!!!