Monday, February 22, 2010

Rest In Peace, Mazha

Dear Lois,

Joyce "Mazha" Dudek, 63, entered into eternal rest at 11:44 am on Monday, February 22, 2010.

Memorial services will be held on Friday, February 26 at 1pm at Jackson’s Burks-Walker-Tippit Funeral Home chapel in Tyler, Texas, with Father Tim Kelly officiating.

Born and raised in Ludlow, MA, Joyce moved to Tyler, TX with her family in 1977. She was an avid gardener, motorcycle enthusiast, and loving grandmother.

She was preceded in death by her father, Paul St.Onge of Ludlow, MA.

Joyce leaves behind her loving family including her husband Eugene; daughter, Simone and husband Randy of Tyler, Tx; son, Paul and husband Christopher of Bushkill, PA; mother, Lillian St.Onge of Wilbraham, MA; sisters, Carol Pollitt and husband William of Tyler, TX, Paulette Bergeron of Whitehouse, TX, and Lisa Tenczar and husband John of Chicopee, MA; granddaughters, Jordan Nicole, Roni Elizabeth and Kensington Grace; as well as many extended family members and friends.

Visitation will be on Thursday, February 25, from 5-7pm at the funeral home.

Potted flowers are welcomed or contributions may be sent to the ALS Association of North Texas at http://web.alsa.org/goto/dudek


  

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

we've been following your journey from boston. we are so sorry. yes, rest in peace, mazha.

Solcat said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Mazha sounds like she was an incredible woman. Our thoughts to you and your family.
Rest in Peace Mazha and know that even though I never met you, you are loved by my family as well as yours.

Freda said...

I am sorry for your loss. I know that no amount of words can comfort you right now. But you and yours are in my thoughts now as you go through the days ahead.

Eastiopians said...

So so sorry. I hope her soul is free and soaring! God bless you all as you grieve.

Theresa

Johnny and Darren said...

We are very sad to hear of Mazha's passing. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Getrealmommy said...

Once again, I know that you don't know me, but I have recently been following your blog. You have taken us all with you on this journey. I am so sorry for your loss. She was a lucky woman to have such a loving and dedicated son. I am sure she passed with peace knowing that she raised a child who loved her, and turned into a loving father. My thoughts are with you and your family.

C.I.W. said...

No words... Only sorrow ...

Casey

feefifoto said...

So sorry for your loss. May Mazha rest in peace.

Liz said...

Chris, Paul, and sweet Kensington,

Please accept my most sincere condolences as you grieve the earthly loss of your mother, mother in law, and grandmother.

I am just a random reader who was captivated by your lovely family and humerous prose. The joy that has bloomed within you as you have become parents has truly been a wonder to behold, and I thank you for sharing it with us.

My fervent prayer for you is that you be comforted in the days and weeks to come; that you see your beloved Mazha in every breeze, in each sunrise, in every delightful laugh that escapes Kensington Grace's lips.

Praying for you in Austin,
Liz

Mark said...

I'll remember her in my prayers this evening.
God Bless.

BellaDaddy said...

And now, another Angel to look over your little one.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

David, Vince & Bella

DaniKel said...

I am truly sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I hope you find peace.

Kathi C said...

Sorry for the loss of your mom. Mazha will always live in your hearts! May she rest in peace. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Paul,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family have my prayers during this difficult time. I'm sure she knows how much all of you love her. Just try to remember that she isn't suffering anymore. It might help give you peace of mind.

Jen

Ashley said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Daddy Times Two said...

We are so very sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

:( I'm sorry

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your loss, please check Kensingtons mail for a more private message

Sip Gonzales said...

Words cannot heal the pain of losing someone so dear. May you find strength to overcome the pain through the love of your friends and family.

Anne said...

I am so sorry for your loss. May those you love bring you some peace as you navigate through this time.

kiles1670 said...

so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you all.