Well... today has come and gone, and "baby girl" has decided that it's not her time to come out, just yet. Our birth mother has asked her doctor not to induce until Friday so she won't have to spend the holidays in the hospital - and we totally understand!!!
Looking forward to updating you all on the news as soon as we hear. Thanks for hanging in there with us.
~ Paul & Chris