Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fatherhood Friday Foto Fiasco II winner announced...

Chris and I have been having an absolute blast reading all of the comments for this weeks Fatherhood Friday Foto Fiasco entry. Between the blog, facebook, text massages and emails, we've received 47 comments. Wow! It was tough this week to determine a winner as Chris and I had different opinions (what's new). What it all came down to was the voters choice. Yes, that's right. You all decided with your comments. So this week I'd like to give an Honorable Mention to Andrew's Daddies who came up with "Daddy?..I think I Ducked Up!". When I saw my blackberry light going off at 11:40pm, I checked it (because, even though I needed and wanted sleep, it just wasn't happening - too much caffeine in me) I started laughing out loud, which caused Chris to wake up and ask me what was so funny. When I shared it with him, his response was, "Wow... that's my favorite", and then rolled back over and continued snoring (that's the story of my life).

But... do to the overwhelming response from people who loved a certain caption... which spun (no pun intended) off numerous other themed comments, This Weeks Winner is - once again - Bella Daddy with "Spidey Duck, Spidey Duck, does whatever a Spidey Duck does..." So go check out Mr. Ghetto Fabulous in his Ed Hardy jeans and give him some mad props for this weeks contribution. Way to go...

4 comments:

BellaDaddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BellaDaddy said...

Woo hoo! I feel so honored...and yet, humbled ;-)

Next week, taking a back seat, I wanna see all the suggestions come in...;-)

I loved Andrews Daddies comment...

Andrew's Daddies said...

WOW...thank you Daddies Plural.
Bella Daddy, please don't take the back seat, your too funny and I look forward to your answers.

Joeprah said...

Congrats! Worthy winner!