Friday, March 6, 2009

Fatherhood Friday Foto Fiasco II

Thank you for joining in the second installment of our Fatherhood Friday Foto Fiasco.

So, for our part in Dad-Blogs Fatherhood Friday's, we're posting pictures of other peoples children (only because Saturday through Thursday we post of our own - ha ha ha) , and we're looking for your comments/captions. Why? Because you can be crowned the week's winner for best caption. What do you get? Praise. Laughs. Golf Claps. A virtual pat on your back. Oh... and a web badge that you can proudly display on your blog :)
You don't have to be a member of Dad-Blogs to participate...

Here we go:

18 comments:

BellaDaddy said...

Hey, Letterman, who needs Velcro?

WeaselMomma said...

I dare that diaper to try and leak now.

Anonymous said...

"So we got a babysitter for the night and headed out. . ."

BellaDaddy said...

"Spidey Duck, Spidey Duck, does whatever a Spidey Duck does..."

jaysinwantsu03 said...

Spider Man Take my Baby Ducky first and then come back for me!!!!!!!!!

2momswithaplan said...

Hilarious!!! I don't have a brilliant caption but I just love reading the others. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

How can anyone possibly top Bella Daddy's "Spidey Duck".

First laugh I've had today.

-Justin said...

To continue on a theme: 'With a great ducky comes great responsibility...'

john said...

i just love the photo. My brain isnt working right now.

ShankRabbit said...

Baby's First Camel Toe

Isabella said...

Mom (to Dad): "I told you to hang on to her for a minute, not HANG HER UP!"

Joeprah said...

"Duck You"

Pam said...

haha too funny. i like joeprah's caption. only thing i think of when i see this pic is the no doubt song

i'm walking in a spider web, leave a message and i'll call you back

yeah...i got nothing. lol

Andrew's Daddies said...

Daddy?..I think I Ducked UP

BellaDaddy said...

D.U.C.K. Amy ;-)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm kind of curious what the REAL story is behind the photo. :)

And wouldn't velcro work better? I mean, come on, easy on, easy off!

Anonymous said...

Manson's pinata.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!