Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hippity Hoppity...


All the way back to the real world. Today is the last day that I have on leave (sad face with tear trickling down my face). Mazha and Fazha left this morning to head back to the Red state. We love them and forgive them... for they not know what they do.

Fazha has SPOILED his granddaughter beyond belief. All she had to do was give him a look and she was in his arm... walking around the house... and spitting up on him, which never phased him.

We have TONS of stories and TONS of photos over the last two weeks that I will be posting in my free time (Ummm... I've had no free time during the past three months, so I don't know when/if I will be obtaining some, but if it's out there, I'd love to find it).

Being that my dance-card was open today, Chris and I headed to upstate NY to get another set of finger prints taken. We've had Federal, we've had NJ, we've had PA... why not go for another set to add to our collection. We feel, it's better to be safe and have this set just in case (as we're finalizing in NY) so we don't run into issues like we did when Kensington first came into our lives.

After getting the run-around about where to go (the State Police station told us to contact the local office, the local office told us to contact the State Barracks, which told us to be there by 10:30. We arrived on time and the building was empty. When we press the button at the door, we were transferred to the first station we called - which was 30 minutes away - and they told us just to go there to get processes). Once there, we had to wait about 30 minutes for someone to show up that could run our prints. But we were able to get it done, and that's all that matters. :)


So, after hanging out at the Police Station we decided to run to the mall to get Kensington's picture taken with Peter Cottontail, who was hoppin' down the bunny trail... getting ready to help our little Egg-cellent daughter celebrate her first Easter. We LOVE how the picture turned out. In addition to this picture above, I did two digital scrapbooking quick pages for Kensi's Everyday Display. These free pages were from Kimberly Stewart's "Ted E. Rabbits" kit,which can be found here.

2 comments:

dana said...

Oh my god - I love her in that dress and little pink sweater!!!! Can you believe three whole months have passed? Sorry you guys has such a run-around with the fingerprints!

cathy p said...

thanks for the shout out on the everyday display

cathy-