Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A couple of updates...

Sorry gang. I know... I know...

Two days without blogging. It won't happen again (okay, don't hold me to that statement). We've now taken the advice that everyone gave us in the very beginning... sleep when she sleeps.

Kensington still has her days/nights a bit mixed up, so I've been trying to take advantage of the small naps throughout the day since Chris is working. Her cold is about 90% gone - A few sniffles here and there, but she has yet to have a fever (knock on wood).

Personally, while I'm enjoying the tme off from work, I'm anxious to be 'in the know'. I'll admit, I've checked my work emails a couple times (a gazillion) and called in to talk to the team about their events and the day to day activities. I can't help it! I get really excited for the team as we enter the event season.

Below are a couple postings... hope you enjoy!

No comments: