Saturday, January 3, 2009

I swear...

this picture is not staged. Little Kensington is just relaxing in her Pack-n-Play.

Last night, Kensington slept very well. After her 9pm feeding, I made sure I woke her up at 11, 1, 4 and 7 for feedings. She slept through most of the night, with only about an hour (between 1:30 and 2:30) where she was up. Not crying. She learned how to vibrate her lips and she was making funny noises that would then in turn make her grin :o)

Today has been a low-key day. Kensi has been getting some 'tummy-time' in, and we've just been watching her sleep, as well as the normal feedings and diaper changes.
Just waiting around to get the news on Monday [hopefully] that our ICPC (Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children) has been granted.
Chris and I got a little worried that she was constipated... no poppy diapers in 12 hours, and with as much as this little chickpea has been eating, it didn't seem right. But before I could call Momma Peckens, she struck again. In the middle of changing a wet diaper, I was surprised by her. Thank God I had plenty of Johnson & Johnson's baby skincare wipes on hand. [Cathy, how about that for product placement]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, sounds like everything is going well for you.

take care,
Steven, Brian and Darius