Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet Moment...

This evening, I've been catching up on emails and downloading my digital scrap booking freebies and decided to use this time to work on one of my favorite pictures of Kensington (so far...), yesterdays bath time with Christopher. I did this one for Kensi's Grandmazsia, who keeps hitting refresh on her computer every 10 minutes to see if new photos are posted.



I used the Artemia kit, available from After Five Designs. Their collaboration freebies are expired, but the entire kit has hundreds of items and I love the design and theme. Highly recommended :)

6 comments:

dana said...

Wow, you guys. What a journey! I am so glad for you that she is finally in your arms. And, I am SO impressed at how well the two of you are handling the glitches. Can't wait to read more.

Daddy Times Two said...

Thank you for sharing your story and beautiful pictures. You guys are amazing and your journey is inspiring. It makes us realize all the work and waiting is so worth it in the end (diapers and all). We are both so very happy for you.

On a side note, our adoption agency allows clients to specify gender. This can obviously make families wait longer periods of time before matching occurs. Your thoughts have made my partner realize that we can parent and girl just as easy as a boy. We recently changed our criteria with the hope of having a shorter waiting period. Thanks for helping me get him on my page about the gender issue.

Best regards,
Brandon

C.I.W. said...

I know I am probably the only one..

but...


What do you do with a digital scrapbook page? do you print them out and put them in a book?

I am sorry...

I am practically Amish...

Bianca - ProjectB said...

I had to scroll down a bit to see your do on my QP, and got to see some lovely pictures of lovely Kensington! Such a cutie!! Oh, and the LO was great too ;) Thanks for using my QP!

john said...

such a beautiful child. Also, great job on the digi scrapping. I am a paper scrapper from way back when. I scrap everything, from awards to drawings from the kids to pretty much anything. I have huge scrapbooks now...lol. Careful, it gets addictive.

Belinda said...

Beautiful layout!